Does Mathematica calculate really so long?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34361] Does Mathematica calculate really so long?
  • From: andrei.rogatchev at unisg.ch (Andrei Rogatchev)
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 05:08:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Friends,

I began to use Mathematica some monthes ago. And already I have small
problems. I make about 250x10000 Monte-Carlo Simulations. My programme
calculates it about 2 hours. Is it really so long? Maybe it's a
mistake of my programm. Und there are some tricks to make a
calculation more quick?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Andrei Rogatchev