Why does it do this?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34358] Why does it do this?
  • From: "Steve Gray" <stevebg at adelphia.net>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 05:08:48 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

    When I'm typing into a Text cell, Mathematica will randomly insert
newlines before I'm anywhere near the right edge. This
usually screws up the format I am trying to use. Normal
editing steps do not fix this. How do I prevent these
undesired Enters or remove them?
    Also it seems to  randomly center certain lines as if I
had set text format to Center, which I don't do.

    Any info will be appreciated!