Re: Package Problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34434] Re: Package Problems
  • From: lzhao at ihw.com.cn (Instanton)
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 04:15:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

understood by Mathematica as a private function of your package rather
than the one defined in the standard package LinearRegression. As I
looked into the Help file for LinearRegression package, I fould the
standard way of calling BestFitParameters is

RegressionReport -> BestFitParameters

rather than

RegressionReport -> {BestFitParameters}

So, probably it may be the extra { } around "BestFitParameters" in
your code that caused the problem. Since I have no idea what kind of
input data you are using, I cannot check this out explicitly.

Instanton