Re: RE: Why can't I cut and paste between Mathematica and other applications?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34444] Re: [mg34422] RE: [mg34405] Why can't I cut and paste between Mathematica and other applications?
  • From: "Michael Math" <michael-math at science.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 03:36:20 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

When I copy as plain text in the manner you have described and go to another
application like e-mail, notepad, etc., the Paste option in that application
is grayed out and I am unable to paste anything.   It is like Mathematica is
copying to its own buffer and not talking to the Windows clipboard at all.

Michael