two fonts in Plot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34585] two fonts in Plot
  • From: David Turner <dturner at faulkner.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 02:44:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Mathgroup,

Does anyone know to get Mathematica 4.1 to use one font in AxesLabel and
another font to label the ticks on the axes all within the same Plot?  I can
achieve this effect with Adobe Illustrator 10 (Type->Find Font...) or with
TeX's psfrag macro.  However, I would prefer to use Mathematica only.

Thanks.

David