AW: problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37701] AW: [mg37689] problem
  • From: Matthias.Bode at oppenheim.de
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 00:28:59 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello Teo,

1. Step by Step

Your demand is a very frequent one; computer algebra does, however, *not*
act like a teacher demonstrating simplification and final solution of
equations on the blackboard. Hence, looking over computer algebra's shoulder
is of no benefit for the purpose of learning and cannot be done in
MATHEMATICA.

2. "Nice" Output

Convert your input/output to TraditionalForm:

Cell -> Convert To -> TraditionalForm.

Best regards,

Matthias Bode
Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie. KGaA