Mathematica Training Course in Amsterdam

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37197] Mathematica Training Course in Amsterdam
  • From: Dick Verkerk <verkerk at candiensten.nl>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:26:03 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mathematica Training Course

Whether you?re a beginner or seasoned professional, our training
services can help you improve your Mathematica skills. We offer
public and private training.

Mathematica Intermediate & Programming Course (2 days)
-----------------
Amsterdam, December 19-20

Mathematica is an exhaustive, powerful, and user-friendly
software package. It is easy to perform basic calculations
right way, but when you really want to explore and use the
real power of Mathematica an investment is necessary. This
course helps you making this investment and is meant for
Mathematica users who want to know more about the background
of Mathematica and to get a deeper understanding of the
package; also you will learn how to use Mathematica more
effectively.

price: EUR 790 per person excluding VAT

URL For more information and subscription:
http://www.candiensten.nl/english/cursussen/cursussendetail.asp?id=9

How to register?
-----------------
You may register on line via the links provided, or fill in
the registration form below and return it to me or to
Heleen Henneman.
e-mail : henneman at candiensten.nl
voice  : +31 (0)20 5608400
fax    : +31 (0)20 5608448

Best Regards,
Dick Verkerk

P.S. Feel free to share this information amongst friends and
colleagues who might be interested!

Registration Form

Herewith I register for the course:

Mathematica Intermediate & Programming Course (2 days)
[ ]  Amsterdam, December 19-20

Name       :                          M/F
Function   :
Department :
Institute  :
Address    :
Zip        :
City       :
Phone      :
Fax        :
Email      :

November 1 Pricing derivatives with PDE (Partial Differential Equations)
http://www.candiensten.nl/english/cursussen/cursussendetail.asp?id=41

Check out our complete list of courses at:
http://www.candiensten.nl/english/cursussen/home.asp

Dick Verkerk, managing director
CANdiensten, Nieuwpoortkade 23-25, NL-1055 RX Amsterdam
voice: +31 20 5608410 fax: +31 20 5608448 verkerk at candiensten.nl
Your Partner in Finance and Mathematics!