Problem with PDF generation from Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37285] Problem with PDF generation from Mathematica
  • From: Madhusudan Singh <spammers-go-here at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 02:31:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi
        Sorry for so much cross posting, but perhaps the problem has to with
each / many of the NG's I am including /  might find a suitable respondent on
any of these.

        I am using Mathematica to generate a PDF plot (using Display[]), but
when I look at the generated PDF file (to be subsequently included in a tex do
cument using pdflatex), I get font errors. Especially if I use greek fonts, I ge
t only dots in the generated pdf file.

        My system is a RH Linux 7.3 system.

        How do I fix this ?

Thanks,