StyleSheet for HelpBrowser broken?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37275] StyleSheet for HelpBrowser broken?
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 02:30:12 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I reported this to Wolfram Research, but have had no confirmation yet.  Have
others observed that there are problems displaying the headers in some of the
help notebooks?

Here's a demonstration of the problem:

http://baldur.globalsymmetry.com/proprietary/com/wri/ch05.html#id3186296

I originally took this to be a font related issue, but I'm not sure anymore
where the problem originates.  The code for the notebooks is still a bit
beyond my depth of understanding of Mathematica.  I'm thinking about
switching all Helvetica instances to "Primasans" which I got from
WordPerfect. My understanding of how fonts work is fairly limited, though
I've learned a great deal from investigating the origins of this problem

I really believe there is a minor bug in the ToFileName[{$TopDirectory,
"SystemFiles", "StyleSheets"}, "HelpBrowser.nb"].

Any observations on this?

--
Hatton's Law:
"There is only One inviolable Law."