Java Photo Editor

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37418] Java Photo Editor
  • From: "Junzo Sato" <jsato at fc.kuh.kumamoto-u.ac.jp>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 06:33:21 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear J/Link users,

I put new Java Photo Editor application and staff on my web site.
It's an interactive graphics environment for Mathematica frontend.
It contains an example use of Java Photo Editor with Digital Image
Processing package.
Though it's still under development, it's main functionalities have been
achieved.
The archive is available from this URL:

http://fc.kuh.kumamoto-u.ac.jp/~jsato/jpe2002-oct24.zip

Any comments will be appreciated.

Junzo

Junzo SATO
Email: jsato at fc.kuh.kumamoto-u.ac.jp

Department Of Medical Information Technology & Administration Planning
Kumamoto University Hospital
University Of Kumamoto

1-1-1 Honjo, Kumamoto City,
Kumamoto, 860-8556, JAPAN