FindRoot & Optic Fibers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36411] FindRoot & Optic Fibers
  • From: "Soxos" <soxos at libero.it>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:22:31 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi, I'm trying to find solutions for a system with 2 equations in which are
involved Bessel equations
(electro-magnetic field in coaxial) but when I initialize and calculate that
2 eqs for the 2nd or 3rd time, 'cause I changed some parameters, I see a
strange "Removed[n]" instead of the value of "n" (=0).
I use the line
        Remove["Global`*"];
at the beginning to clear any variable and I think it could be the problem.
So, have I always to quit and restart the program in order to recalculate
that equations?

Thanks
Filippo Sola