RE: Re: word processing with mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36483] RE: [mg36456] Re: word processing with mathematica
- From: "DrBob" <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 03:31:31 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: <drbob at bigfoot.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
The documentation you're talking about doesn't even deserve to be called "documentation". A few hints; that's it. Bobby Treat -----Original Message----- From: Guillermo Sanchez [mailto:guillerm at aida.usal.es] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Subject: [mg36483] [mg36456] Re: word processing with mathematica Look at in the Help browser or in the Mathematica Book "Style Sheet" Also, you have the documentation included for package Author Tools (only in Mathematica 4.2). Guillermo Sanchez skram617 at hotmail.com (kenny) wrote in message news:<al9lha$b33$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > I would like to use mathematica type papers for my math courses, but > I'm having trouble formatting documents. Despite searching, I've been > unable to find a complete guide to word processing with mathematica. > Does anyone know where such a document could be found?