Using Slide View in mathematica 4.2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36533] Using Slide View in mathematica 4.2
  • From: bghiggins at ucdavis.edu (Brian Higgins)
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 03:27:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am interested in creating a slide presentation  using slide view
mode in Mathematica 4.2. I would like to have hyperlinks between
different slides ( e.g., a hyperlink in say slide 6 takes me back to
slide 3).

I have no difficulty in creating such a hyperlink (using tags) when I
am in the author mode. But the hyperlink does not work when a revert
back to slide view mode.

I guess it has somthing to do with the fact that in author view  mode
your slides are a subset of a single notebook but in slide view  mode
each slide becomes a distinct notebook.

So my question: Is there a way to reference the individual slides
using the hyperlink command?

Thanks in advance for all your help

Brian