RE: Coloured lines in graphics but black in print

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36559] RE: [mg36524] Coloured lines in graphics but black in print
  • From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:27:48 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Mike,

I don't think so. Style sheets do not control the styles used within an
output graphics cell. I think you will have to set the plot style as a
statement in the notebook, change it and re-evaluate for printing. This
might not be all that inconvenient because you probably won't be printing
that often.

David Park
djmp at earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/

From: Mike [mailto:mikeh1980 at optusnet.com.au]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net

Is it possible to configure a style sheet so that functions or data shown in
graphs are coloured (colored :)) in working but black in printing...without
actually re-executing the function that created the graphics?

thanks

Mike