Arrow pointers rather than Legend

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36589] Arrow pointers rather than Legend
  • From: j_m_1967 at hotmail.com (JM)
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:14:02 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Instead of using Legend in plots with multiple series is there a way
to have arrows with a text at the end identifying the different
series? The reason I'd like this is that the legend is a bit 'bulky'
looking and I'd want something tidier.

I know there is an Arrow package but I think you'd need to manually
enter each start and end point of each arrow - is there a simple
command to do this?

Also - is there a way to adjust the legend font size? I.e. make it
small so that it doesn't interfere with data series.
   _
  |\
    \
     \