How to execute a notebook from another notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36599] How to execute a notebook from another notebook?
- From: Alexei Akozin <akolzine at uiuc.edu>
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:14:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Perhaps, it is a stupid question, but somehow, I was not able to find any help on the following: I have a notebook, which does some calculations and saves results onto disk. All I need is to execute this notebook somewhere within another notebook. Sometimes it is nice to keep some parts of the code separated in different notebook files, which depending on the circumstances could be run manually via FrontEnd or within an automated loop from a notebook. To a certain extent this philosophy resembles, for example, what they have for scripts in another system. Please, reply directly to akolzine at uiuc.edu Sincerely, Alexei.