LaTeX and Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36611] LaTeX and Mathematica
  • From: Kyriakos Chourdakis <k.chourdakis at qmul.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:33:10 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear all,

I want to include some Mathematica code in some lecture notes I am writing.
For that purpose, I use the LaTeX style provided with Mathematica. It seems
to be working fine when I produce a document that is just Mathematica code.

The problem - as expected - is that when I include the Mathematica code as
a part of a larger document, there are
(1) clashes with existing packages
(2) some LaTeX elements, such as the equations, start to use the
Mathematica fonts too. My objective would be to typeset a document in
standard LaTeX, where only the Mathematica code has the Mathematica feeling.

Does anyone know of any style available that is completely seperated from
all other LaTeX definitions?

Best

Kyriakos

Kyriakos Chourdakis