Could someone verify a long Pi calculation in Version 4 for me?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36723] Could someone verify a long Pi calculation in Version 4 for me?
  • From: zeno <zeno1234 at mindspring.com>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 04:16:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Could someone calculate the number Pi to 67,108,864 (2^26) decimal places
for me in Version 4 and post here or email me the last 20 digits or so.

I would do it but I only have Version 3 and it would take way to long..

I made the calculation in another program and would like to verify its
results. Thanks so much...