How to combime sound + graphics?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36764] How to combime sound + graphics?
- From: Pavel Pokorny <Pavel.Pokorny at vscht.cz>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 01:34:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Czech Technical University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Mathematica friends, how can Mathematica 4.1 be used to combine sound and graphics? In particular, I would like to prepare a demo video about differential equations. I can Plot the solution and I can Play the solution. How to combine the 2 results into a single file that can be played back using xine or DivX, like ordinary video can? Best wishes from Prague -- Pavel Pokorny Math Dept, Prague Institute of Chemical Technology http://staffold.vscht.cz/mat/Pavel.Pokorny