Printing Scripts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36776] Printing Scripts
  • From: "Raj Mohan" <rajmohan at mepcoeng.ren.nic.in>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 01:50:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Sir,

we are having FreeBSD Server,

In this we connected a heavy duty Dot matrix printer locally.

While on taking outputs, username and file name are printing as BANNER
TYPE.

Instead of this, we would like to take the print out as username and
file name should be printed as header through out the file.

if u are having any scripts like that please send us

regards

Raj Mohan
System Administrator