Re: Re: Choosing between Mathematica for Windows and Linux

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36777] Re: [mg36763] Re: Choosing between Mathematica for Windows and Linux
  • From: jmt <jmt at dxdydz.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 01:50:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to add :
Some characters, at least with a french keyboard, are not directly available
with the Linux FrontEnd, for instance some accented characters have to be
typed through their Mathematica "entities" : \[EHat] , \[OHat], etc.
While this is not an issue when programming, it can become quite painful when
writing documentation.