RE: Re: How do I pick out the expression under a radical?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36804] RE: [mg36788] Re: How do I pick out the expression under a radical?
  • From: "DrBob" <drbob at bigfoot.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 04:57:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If you want to do it with the mouse, it's not that difficult.  I click
within the part I want and double-click until the part is selected.
(Each double-click expands the selection by one level of nesting.)  Then
push Ctrl-C, click where you want to put the result, and push Ctrl-V.

Does that help any?

Bobby