Re: Mathematica 4.1 Config:Fonts

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg36859] Re: Mathematica 4.1 Config:Fonts
  • From: Steven <hattons at speakeasy.net>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 02:55:40 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Y.A.Tesiram wrote:

> Edit ->Preferences -> Font Options
>
> In Preferences you will find everything you need to configure your
> Mathematica environment. Also you may want to look up Style Sheets in the
> book or the on line help.
>

> Yas

I went into the preferences browser, and it was not clear to me what I was
modifying. At one point I clicked on a field filled with text.  I had
inteded to edit it, and all the text vanished.  It didn't bother me as much
as such things use to, because I believe I know a backout strategy. It's
been a while since I looked at this stuff, and I have to admit it seems far
more tractible than it did a year ago.  I'll look at the discussion again,
and see if it makes more sence to me now.

Thanks for the help.

STH