Re: Enlarged graphics in MATHEMATICA

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40363] Re: Enlarged graphics in MATHEMATICA
  • From: bobhanlon at aol.com (Bob Hanlon)
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 01:40:44 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In the graphics use the option ImageSize or under Mathematica preferences set
the global preference for ImageSize.

Bob Hanlon

In article <b6ea4c$af9$1 at smc.vnet.net>, KY Jayaram <kyjayaram42 at yahoo.com>
wrote:

<< Whenever a graphic command is executed in a notebook
the graph is drawn in an area of fixed dimensions.
this area is a little too small for a good view,
especially when you have a number of plots with
varying parameters, as in the case of solution of
differential equations.  Is there a way of enlarging
the graph?  I would appreciate if DAVID PARK also
responds to this.