Minimum Directed Spanning Tree

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40440] Minimum Directed Spanning Tree
  • From: "g." <glr72 at inwind.it>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 04:01:03 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello!

I need an information: I need a function for computing the minimum
directed (source or sink) spanning tree of a directed weighted graph. In
the package Combinatorica (the one in Mathematica 4.0) there is only de
undirected version of this function. Someone knows whether exists some
othere package of graph algorithms around?

Many thanks - Gianluca