Mathematica Training

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40431] Mathematica Training
  • From: Wolfram Education Group <education at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 03:59:24 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Are you getting as much out of Mathematica as you could be?

Wolfram Education courses are developed by Mathematica experts,
and our certified instructors have years of experience teaching
and using Mathematica in diverse fields and applications. Past
attendees comment that this combination of expert development and
qualified instruction results in a very productive and enjoyable
training experience.

We currently offer the following training classes:

M101: A First Course in Mathematica
This two-day course gives students direct experience with all of
the basic features of Mathematica and provides a comprehensive
foundation for developing advanced applications of the system.

M110: Working with Data Using Mathematica
This one-day course provides the student with hands-on experience
in the basic mechanics of importing, exporting, manipulating,
analyzing, and visualizing data in Mathematica.

M220: Programming in Mathematica
This two-day course focuses on the programming capabilities of
Mathematica, includes practical hands-on exercises, and teaches
students how to choose the appropriate programming paradigm for
solving their problems as well as how to develop applications.

The following class will take place in your area soon. To view
a complete listing of all currently scheduled classes, see:
http://www.wolfram.com/weg/courses/calendar.html

M101: A First Course in Mathematica
Monday, May 19, and Tuesday, May 20, 2003
Atlanta, Georgia

Seating is limited, so register as early as possible to reserve
your place. Please note that Premier Service subscribers receive
a 15 percent discount off the cost of Wolfram Education courses.
An academic discount is also available. Ask your service
representative which discounts would apply to you.

For information about Wolfram Education courses, see:
http://www.wolfram.com/weg/courses/descriptions.html

Online registration is currently being accepted at:
http://www.wolfram.com/weg/courses/calendar.html

If you have any questions, please send them to
education at wolfram.com.

Sincerely,

Wolfram Education Group Staff
Wolfram Research, Inc.