Re: Re: Combinatorical efficiency

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40500] Re: [mg40476] Re: Combinatorical efficiency
  • From: "Orestis Vantzos" <atelesforos at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 03:05:01 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Well if you study the example that the original post provided, the second
argument is 4 and numbers from 0 to 4 are drawn. I tried to keep it that
way.
Now, Sort-ing the final list is not necessary, so I just didn't do it.
As for using a random list as input, all those element[[i]] operations have
a certain cost. Do it at your own risk...
Orestis