Re: Re: NDSolve error: "Cannot find starting value for the variable x"

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40543] Re: [mg40493] Re: [mg40475] NDSolve error: "Cannot find starting value for the variable x"
  • From: Ferdinand <ferdinand.cap at eunet.at>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:27:26 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Thank you Jerry for the info. Actually, I found my book at Amazon: ISBN
154884029.
IT IS THERE.
Thanks for your adivce to send contents:
1.Introduction, 4 sections, pp- 1-22
2.Boundary [rpblems of ordinary diff eq pp 27-80
3.partial diff eq. 91-126
4. Boundary value problesm with one cloded  boundary pp 137-223
5.Boundary problems      with two cloed boundaaries 241-279
6.Nopnllinear b.p. 285-310
Appendix Mathematica commands and tips,Indexes
The home page: www.crcpress.com contains a description.  Greetings F.C.