Re: comments

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40632] Re: comments
  • From: Bill Rowe <listuser at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 02:05:07 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

On 4/10/03 at 3:43 AM, klimm1290 at yahoo.com (C B) wrote:

>how do i put comments     in *.nb file.

My immediate thought was to answer you put comments in a *.nb file the same way you put any data into it, i.e., by typing the approriate keys. Then I realized what you probably want to know is how to get Mathematica to reconoze this cell as text rather than executable expressions. This is done by selecting the cell and going to the Format->Style menu item and selecting the style you prefer. For myself I usually select Format->Style->Text for basic comments.