multithreading

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg40855] multithreading
  • From: sean kim <shawn_s_kim at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 06:44:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hello group.

I was wondering, is there any way to run an algorithm implemented in
mathemtica over a cluster of nodes?

my university has node of 11 computers running in parallel, which also
has mathematica installed. but it's not the Grid Mathematica"

I was trying to figure out if it was possible to run an algorithm using
regular mathemtica over the node...

thanks in advance.

sean

=====
when riding a dead horse,  some dismount.

while others...

looks around for instructional manual for riding a dead horse