mathematica fonts error

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42951] mathematica fonts error
  • From: "Nate Mayotte" <nmayotte at charter.net>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 02:05:02 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have Mathematica 4.0 installed on our server, but
whenever anyone tries to run it, it comes up with an error
saying : "The Mathematica fonts are not properly installed
in your system.  Without these fonts, typeset mathematical
expressions cannot be displayed properly."  Does anyone
have any ideas on how I can install the fonts or fis this
problem?