Author tools - making a table of contents

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg42965] Author tools - making a table of contents
  • From: Mike <mikeh1980 at optusnet.com.au>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 03:16:41 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I've used the author tools palette to make a TOC before. On that occasion I
has manually numbered sections and subsections etc. in a series of
notebooks. Worked fine.

I've tried using it again on a group of notebooks which have counters to
automatically number sections, subsections ...etc.

The resulting TOC has zeros instead of section and subsection numbers. Show
expression shows that instead of an actual section number what is reproduced
is:

CounterBox["Section"]

I presume their is something extremely simple that I am overlooking but I'd
appreciate someone pointing it out to me :)

Thanks

Mike