Mac OS X cut/copy/paste bug?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43067] Mac OS X cut/copy/paste bug?
  • From: Selwyn Hollis <selwynh at earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 01:46:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Has anyone else using Mathematica 5.0 on Mac OS X experienced any
strange behavior with cut/copy/paste? Sometimes when I cut and paste,
what I paste is not what I had cut.

On one occasion, I copied a section consisting of maybe 100 characters,
and then when I pasted, all I got was the first 20 or so.

This phenomenon is very hard to pin down, except in one case: In the
Help Browser, it's easy to get into a situation where if you select and
copy something in the browser window, you may end up instead with the
contents of the text field at the top.

Be careful out there.

-----
Selwyn Hollis