Re: solve errors...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43065] Re: [mg43046] solve errors...
  • From: sean kim <shawn_s_kim at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 01:46:53 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

hello daniel.

Thank you for the reply.

> If you want to get isolated solutions, there are ways to add more
> equations in order to do this.

I'm sorry to bother you again, if I may ask you for some additional
information...?

1. is there some information on wolfram website or mathworld on this
isolated solution idea?

2. do you mean that I should add more equations to the original ODE
system?  and thus end up with more steady state system equations? or is
there a way to figure out what equation needs to be added to a given
system in order to tell if it will be solvable?

thanks so much in advance

sean

=====
when riding a dead horse,  some dismount.

while others...

write memoirs on the subject of riding a dead horse.