TeXForm Qns.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43112] TeXForm Qns.
  • From: dougaler at uboot.com (dougaler)
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:49:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I have large outputs from symbolic computations. These are far easier
to look at if I use TeXForm[] and put them through LaTeX.
However.......

1) Is it possible to get the TeXForm command to insert line breaks in
the TeX(i.e. \\) where they appear in the Mathematica window?

2) Can I get Mathematica not to do this:

Say I type
In[1]:=k-1
Then I get
Out[1]:=-1+k

i.e. effectively add an exta symbol when I make this TeX code.

Many thanks,
David.