Re: Re: He said DisplayTogetherArray, but ...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43114] Re: [mg43089] Re: He said DisplayTogetherArray, but ...
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 07:49:47 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

How is DisplayTogetherArray different here -- at least in what is
displayed -- from a simple Show (wrapped around the GraphicsArray
expression, of course)?

Note, also, that the documentation for DisplayTogetherArray says:

   DisplayTogetherArray[plotcommands, opts] takes a sequence of
   plot commands ...and combines them to produce a GraphicsArray
   of the plots.

That documentation would seem to suggest that the GraphicsArray is _not_
required!  (Although, in fact, that is not the case!)

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305