Re: Justification of graphics in cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43200] Re: Justification of graphics in cells
  • From: Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at tzm.de>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 07:53:06 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I think I have a similar problem. If I paste a graphic (e.g. VISIO) in a
notebook, it becomes a little too big. Now, resizing the graphic with the
mouse and align it according to the ruler bar works. But resizing by
editing the cell expression cell margins makes Mathematica crash. Also
editing the stylesheet crashed Mathematica. Anyone an idea? I'm using
Mathematica 4.2.1 on
XP.

Oliver Friedrich