Data Manipulation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43284] Data Manipulation
  • From: Ch akpovo <akpovo at cennas.nhmfl.gov>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 08:09:13 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello to all,
I have an elementary problem,
I created a power spectrum of my data and it gives me expect from the first
and the element number datalength/2+1, all the others are repeated. What I
want to do is to use a mathematica command that remove that repetition
without sorting. The command Union[list] is removing the repeated elements
but is sorting the new list. Can anyone help me?

Ch akpovo