Re: Scoping, named patterns, local vs global variables

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44902] Re: Scoping, named patterns, local vs global variables
  • From: frankeye at cox.net (Frank Iannarilli)
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 06:03:47 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi David,

Thanks, as always, for your help.  I suppose this does serve my
intention, described in my add-on to the group thread, to get the
benefit of instant rhs evaluation of all else but the Unevaluated[]
named pattern. Presuming your approval (hopefully), I'm going to post
this email to the group thread for benefit of all, thanks!

Regards,
Frank

--On Thursday, December 04, 2003 2:31 PM -0600 David Withoff