Re: ParametricPlot - a feature or a bug?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39469] Re: [mg39447] ParametricPlot - a feature or a bug?
  • From: Andrzej Kozlowski <akoz at mimuw.edu.pl>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 04:34:58 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Here is another easy fix for the problem. I doubt however that it woudl
be useful to try to make it a built-in feature of ParametricPlot:

Show[ParametricPlot[{Cos[t], Sin[t]}, {t, 0, 5000*Pi}, AspectRatio ->
Automatic,
     DisplayFunction -> Identity] /. Line[l_List] :> Line[Sort[l,
Arg[Complex @@ #1] <= Arg[Complex @@ #2] & ]],
   DisplayFunction -> $DisplayFunction]