MR vs ARIMA (Multiple Regression vs Auto Regressive Integrated

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39483] MR vs ARIMA (Multiple Regression vs Auto Regressive Integrated
  • From: "Mahmaoud A H Hassanen" <m.a.h.hassanen at lboro.ac.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 04:41:49 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear Colleagues,

Can anyone help in pointing out to me  sources of information to carry out a
comparison between the MR (Multiple Regression) and the ARIMA (Auto
Regressive Integrated Moving Average) techniques and to draw a comparison
between their Advantages/Disadvantages and Limitations.  I will appreciate
very much your help.

Best Regards

Mahmoud