Re: Trouble with Show and LogListPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39493] Re: Trouble with Show and LogListPlot
  • From: Omega Consulting <info at omegaconsultinggroup.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 04:42:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

At 03:34 AM 2/17/2003, Poppo wrote:
>I am having a problem with Show. I want to combine two plots as in
>Show[g1,g2] where g1 is the first graph and g2 the second. If I use
>ListPlot to generate g1 and g2 then Show works. However, if I use
>LogListPlot to generate g1 and g2, only g1 is displayed.
>
>Suggestions? I am running 4.1.2.0

I do not get this behavior.

g1=LogListPlot[Table[i^2, {i,10}]];
g2=LogListPlot[Table[i^3, {i,10}]];
Show[g1,g2]

What I do see is the PlotRange of the first graph is used. Perhaps your two
graphs do not share the same PlotRange. If so, you can set the PlotRange in
the Show.

Show[g1, g2, PlotRange -> All]

Omega Consulting
"The final answer to your Mathematica needs"
http://omegaconsultinggroup.com