Re: Plotting problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39479] Re: Plotting problem
  • From: "gingerman28" <Martin at Martinspence.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 04:41:37 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

The problem was due to the fact I was running multiple monitors on my
system, Palettes in one screen , notebook in the other. The following fix
from support at Wolfram fixed the problem:

Thanks to David Kim and John Fultz for their help.

regards,
Martin
--------------------
Hello,
Thank you for the email.

* Go to Format > Options Inspector

* In the drop down menu for "Show Option Values for", select Global

* Do a Lookup for the option, "DoubleBuffer"

* Set this option to False

* Click Apply

Sincerely,

David Kim

Technical Support

Wolfram Research, Inc.

support at wolfram.com

"gingerman28" <Martin at Martinspence.com> wrote in message
news:b2nror$6qm$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I installed v4.2 and all was ok originally. Now after some playing and
> installing a new HP d155xi printer whenever I try and do ANY kind of
> graphics function (eg: Plot of a Show[...) of the simplest kind
Mathematica