Re: PDF Graphics from Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39632] Re: PDF Graphics from Mathematica
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 00:27:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

there are still more problems than just the fonts.
The main problem is that the pdf-Export don't add
a crop box and you exported pdf is as large as your
A4 page.
Postprocessing the pdf's with ghostscript can be a
solution and ghostscript should be also able to
include the fonts.

But the best solution is to write EPS and use the
Acrobat Distiller ...

Regards
  Jens