Re: Circle Fit

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38781] Re: Circle Fit
  • From: "Dieter Palme" <dieter.palme at tek.com>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 06:17:01 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Nigel, Steve, Orestis, Tomas and Daniel,
many, many thanks for all your effort and helpfull comments. I have testet
the codes from Daniel and Tomas on our datasets and it is a perfect
agreement between the results. Why not ? Mathematica is perfect if the code
is perfect. And it is.
I will test the other codes as soon as possible.
Best wishes for 2003
Dieter

news:aueij4$522$1 at smc.vnet.net...