OO System for Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38905] OO System for Mathematica
  • From: "Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at netcologne.de>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:38:28 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
I want to give notice, that I made available an new version of my oo system
for Mathematica on my web site:
www.schmitther.de.
The following features were added to the system:
- the possibility to store objects on external media
(serialization/deserialization).
- the possibility to create classes in the programs.
- additional functions, which make available information about classes and
objects.
Hermann Schmitt