Re: How to find out which directory a .m file is loaded from?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38928] Re: How to find out which directory a .m file is loaded from?
  • From: "Steven Shippee" <slshippee at attbi.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 00:45:17 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Your "*.m" file normally is saved and resides in what ever specific
directory your notebook was opened and resides in.  One way to tell is to go
to open the notebook in question and do a "file" "save as" and you should be
able to tell what location you are working in from the displayed path
information.

shippee at jcs.mil

news:b0ddnb$i9e$1 at smc.vnet.net...