Questions about Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38948] Questions about Mathematica
  • From: bui hungviet <buihungviet at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:39:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

To whom may concern,

I have a problem with Mathematica. I have installed Mathematica 4.2 on Windows XP. I need to run a program in Mathematica,

Get["turtleinterpretation.m"], this instruction could not be compiled because Mathematica Kernel require turtleinterpretation.m package. I did not find this package in Mathematica and also in the Internet. Could you help me ?

Thanks you very much

best regard.

Hung Viet.