Cool graphic

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38941] Cool graphic
  • From: "Mark Coleman" <mark at markscoleman.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 06:09:38 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I'm working one some webMathematica applications for finance and finance that I
will soon be putting online. In the course of designing my web site, I
came to realize that I need an interesting mathematically-oriented logo.
Can anyone point me to an interesting/cool Mathematica graphic (that is not
copyrighted), or better yet, the code for such a graphic?  Ideally
3-D...

Many thanks!

Regards,

Mark