Re: mathematica on a palmtop?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg39082] Re: mathematica on a palmtop?
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 03:35:20 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

the machine that run Mathematica fine a few year ago run the
Mathematica *Kernel* and not the FrontEnd.
The MS-DOS version of Mathematica 1.2 run only with a
DOS extender. Porting the FrontEnd seems to be almost
impossible.

You should discover other themes than computer algebra
when talking with a girl ;-)

Regards
  Jens